EctoComp 2013 - BOOGLE!, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, THE HORRIBLE PYRAMID

BOOGLE! - a really fun little Twine game that actually gave me a slight chill.  I wish the concept had been taken further.  Right as I got the idea the game ended.  Nice job, Buster Hudson!

CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS by Colin Sandel and Carolyn VanEseltine - I'm running around, being chased by my boyfriend who is angry at me for an unspecified reason.  This is a Twine game, and I get the feeling I'm supposed to use a deadly chemical in the lab to defeat him.  I keep getting killed.  Not badly implemented, seems like it's using a variable to detect a pursuer getting closer.  What an interesting idea!  I dig this duo making horror games.  I like horror games. 

THE HORRIBLE PYRAMID by Ryan Veeder - This is a quick little Inform game, sort of INFIDEL-LITE.  Short as it is, it's very well implemented and I completed it quickly.  I love how the room descriptions change.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AXMA Story Maker 5

>READ INTFICTION FORUM

By the CSIDE!