EctoComp 2013 - YOU ARE A BLOB


OH MY GOD I AM A BLOB.

I'm liking the author's voice and tone, there's a whole fictional company with games like You Have to Put the Noun in the Other Noun, which is a series.


What the hell is this…OH…the game is in blob language!  Utilizing Twine, each bit is translated until I can understand easily that "slooosha Blah-Blah flumph" clearly means "go over to Blah-Blah and exist."

Here Blah Blah flumpha and blabba. Blah Blah blabba "Blah blah blah de blah bleh blah," 


This reminds me of that brain teaser: "Where Mary had had had John had had had had had had had had the linguist's approval"  And you're supposed to punctuate.

I think it means Here Blah-Blah sits and talks.  Blah-blah says "blah blah blah…"

Anyway, it seems I ate one blob, and in a replay danced to some dub step music with the other.

This was quite amusing and clever.   Nice job Molly G!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AXMA Story Maker 5

>READ INTFICTION FORUM

By the CSIDE!